First responders are usually counted on when it comes to saving the lives of those in emergency situations. Therefore, people place a lot of trust and faith in these individuals and expect that they will do their best to ensure that they arrive at the scene in a timely manner, with the right equipment in order to rush you to the nearest emergency room.
Are you looking for a medical malpractice attorney in Chicago or any other major city in Illinois? Please call us today on 312-220-7000 for more information on your legal options for compensation. These types of cases have a statute of limitations within which you must file a lawsuit, so it’s in your best interests to file a lawsuit within the shortest time possible before you are locked out of seeking legal help.
EMT negligence isn’t a new phenomenon. It happens on a regular basis in our cities, and most people are unaware that they have rights and can pursue them by way of a Chicago medical malpractice lawsuit.
Here are some of the most common instances of EMT negligence in Chicago:
– Failure to arrive at the scene of the accident within a reasonable timeframe.
– Dispensing the wrong medication or the wrong does of medication
– Failure to administer oxygen
– Not bringing the right equipment to the scene of the accident
– Failure to correctly recognize and mitigate serious, catastrophic injuries or conditions
– Poorly trained EMT
– Poor driving from the scene of the accident to the hospital
– Failure to adhere to treatment protocol
Legal Help for EMT Negligence in Chicago, Illinois Medical Malpractice Cases
EMTs owe you a duty of care to offer you right and timely treatment at any given time, regardless of your condition. Failure to do this constitutes Chicago medical malpractice for which you can file a lawsuit. In order to win, you must show in a definitive manner that their breached their duty of care to you, resulting in serious injuries or health complications. Please call us today on 312-220-7000 for more information on what we can do for you and how we can help you get the compensation you deserve. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you.